Discover the hamaYoga for the Aero Yoga !
The target of Yoga, in the European concept is to reach harmony and wellness between body and spirit.
There are many different Yoga styles, the most known is the Hatha Yoga.
Hatha Yoga, in the technical side, is a discipline which harmonise the development of psychological skills (serenity and concentration) and the physical (strength and flexibility).
Paramahamsa Niranjanananda gives a complete definition “The Yoga consist in the experience between the unity of body, mind and spirit.”
This text is related to Hatha Yoga (Haṭha Yoga Pradipika), its main objective is the practice and posture (āsana) and the control of flexibility (prāṇayāma), which are the essentials of Indian Yoga.
Each posture will allow to work specific groups of muscles and develop a related inner state.
For example, the Cobra posture (Brujangasana) corresponds to an inner state “I trust in me for facing obstacles / have the necessary strength to face life”.
This will lead to the next effects:
- To strengthen the ligaments of the spine
- To favour a good renal functioning (between others)
HamaYoga will allow the practice of many postures in a suspended state which will lighten up the body’s weight and will allow to work in a more pleasant way and more deeper these postures.
Hama Yoga will allow you to move, to stretch in an horizontal position, vertical position and in total inversion.
The need of balance and conscience in Hama Yoga will allow you to exercise using many more muscular fibres than in any other kind of exercise on floor or inside the water.
Hama Yoga allows you to have an efficient physical train and more pleasant with many therapeutically and psychological advantages.
Discover the HamaYoga with a really useful accessory
- To be in inverted posture
- Pulling of the lumbar area and of the pelvis
- Discover the ingravity sensation
- Help to relieve the neck and shoulders pain
- Vertebral decompression
- Do gym and fitness
- Re-educate injuries muscle- skeleton
- Train marcial arts, dance, gym and any king of sport
- Movement of the spinal column
- Practice Aerial Yoga ® or Antigravity Yoga ® or Yoga Swing ®, or Body Flying ® or Yoga Zero Gravity ®...
- Handle Stress
- Practice Tantra Yoga®
- Train Pilates
- Simply rest in an hammock
The inverted posture in particular, present the next advantages :
- Get a better posture
- Lower the pression on sciatic nerve
- Lower the pression over the base of the spinal column and neck
- Help to realign the spinal column
- Improve lymphatic system
- Increase flexibility
- Relieve pression over inner organs
- Improve blod circulation and increase the oxigen level in the brain.
HamaYoga is composed of :
- A seat fixed by 2 hooks (included)
- 2x3 stirrups joined at their ends by a carabiner provided
- There are three lengths differents for the stirrups.
- In each stirrup there is a handler of black foam anti-skid (like the bycicle handles) with a soft touch for hands and feet.
- 2 tapes fastening knots of 144 cm allowing different possible positions
- 1 bag to keep everything together.
- 1 intructions of use (in french)
Really light : 500g
It can be used in the inside or outdoors
Cloth of nylon (like parachutes)
Máximun weight: 120 kg
More than 30 postures are possible with HamaYoga (see in the image to download)
Practice Yoga with the extraordinary sensation of lightness!
(Structure no provided).